Bar Stars

We still have a long way to go on the furniture and decor department, but I am so stoked to finally be at this stage of our renovation. 

Last weekend we found a really great hutch on Facebook marketplace for a total steal $80! My Facebook and Craigslist adventures are never quick or normal and this was no different. The seller was an eccentric opera singer in Boulder. We showed up and she was in the process of selling all her late mother's furniture. Naturally, I got a full tour and explanation of each piece in the house while Jose was trying to hurry me along. Her chihuahua also tried to bite me several times. 

In the end we got this great piece up to the cabin and moved all our booze from the window to the wall. I am really happy with it so far and I haven't even styled it yet. 

I will do a full report on furniture, but so far I have managed to get almost everything for a screaming deal. The only new pieces I have bought are the beds and the chair. All else is vintage like the cabin, which is the goal.


i guess we have a reputation, and everyone who visits brings a bottle of booze.
the windowsill was our bar for the past yearish

she's so cute!

i will re-style this 2194939 times before it is done, but here is the interim 

these boys helped us carry it up by getting underfoot the entire time


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Garbage People

We broke the budget

Da Beams