Getting Organized
You guys, have I told you how much I love to organize stuff??? Well, it's a lot. Maybe as much as I love wine. Not as much as I love dogs, but close.
The cabin as you may remember is real tiny. 600ish square feet and two bedrooms. Not a ton of storage, so we needed to get clever. There is a closet in the kitchen that the water heater was living in, the water heater pretty much made the closet unusable, so we recently evicted it. Jose moved the heater to the crawl space and we added ClosetMade shelving to turn the space into our laundry and pantry. I am so happy with the change. I can buy so many more treasures to put on these shelves, and my snacks even have a home now.
![]() |
| we found this calendar under the heater that had the previous owner's weed growing and concert schedule all mapped out. |
We opted to go with the ClosetMade shelving at the depot because it is really customizable and basically the easy button. We could have saved a lot of $$ if we had done regular shelves, but I like that I can move these guys around as I collect said treasures. Plus it was one of our last interior projects so why be reasonable with the budget!?
![]() |
| snacks taste better when they have their own space... |
Project notes-
Cost: the shelving cost around $400, which I thought was pretty pricy, but I am so happy with the result
Lessons learned: Nothing learned, just a reminder that organizing closets is truly my happy place
Drinks: Brown ales






Comments
Post a Comment