The inside is all done
I can hardly believe it. We are finished with all our interior construction projects (for now).
We still have a deck to build outside, but the inside is done you guys. Almost two years of playing an HGTV star in the bag, and I don't even know what to do with myself.
All that remains inside is finding the following pieces of furniture: 1 dresser, 1 end table, 1 bench, and 1 lamp. Plus decorating/hanging art, you know the fun stuffs!
The last two projects were updating the trim in the bedroom and changing out the doorknobs and Jose checked those off the list last week. What a strange feeling it is.
I am curious to see how the deck project fits into our budget, but I have a somewhat accurate overview of budget here below. Proof you can renovate a cabin with very little money and skill. Once I finish the decor/furniture I will share the pics and prices, but for now here is the scoop.
![]() |
| we even have a headboard like real live adults! |
![]() |
| I think this may be the first time in my life I have been under budget...but I am confident the deck will blow this all to smithereens. |




Comments
Post a Comment