We officially built a deck!
In my last post, I mentioned that we had almost finished our big deck project. Well I am happy to report it is now 100% done. In fact it has been for quite some time, I am just a bad blogger so I forgot to tell you guys.
This was by far the most intense and expensive project we have tackled, but it is also the most rewarding. I honestly can't f-ing believe we built it when I pull into our driveway. The views are out of this world. I yearn for the summer when I can plan to host a Pinterest inspired dinner party, but then wind up having too much wine and dropping the appetizers and burning the main course (it will happen).
Here are some photos, but they really don't do it justice. You have to have a PBR in one of the Adirondacks to really appreciate it.



Comments
Post a Comment