See you soonish Alma


Boy oh boy am I feeling all the feels today.

Tomorrow, yes as in just one day from today, I will be saying goodbye to Alma for the next 10 months.

I am going to keep these next few posts cryptic, partially because I am evil, but mostly because I am still not sure what is going on in my life at the moment, but the long and the short of it is I won't be coming back to Alma for a while. It's not court ordered or anything, but it is pretty official.

Otis and I have spent the last two weeks at the cabin, and before that I have spent almost every weekend of the past three years here. 

And I have loved every single minute. After we bought this place, Alma very quickly became my favorite spot on earth. My escape from the world and the place I rest and reset (or at least as much as I know how to rest). I feel at peace and happy the second I arrive and even the drive up and back has become a favorite time for me.  

But a famous singer once said "life is what happens when you're busy making other plans" and that is just what happened. As I was planning our next cabin updates, and all the hikes and exploring I wanted to do here in the coming months, life said sorry bitch, and is taking Jose, Otis, and I on another adventure.

So, over the last few days, I have packed up all our stuff and spent all my time basking in the awesomeness that is this cabin and this beautiful location. 




Until next time Alma...I will miss you like crazy.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Garbage People

We broke the budget

Da Beams